Friday, September 12, 2008

Why yes, I am still in Tableau

I needed a bit of a break after mountain building, and the festival is still going on! So I hied on over there (you should get there soon if you haven't- it may be over soon, unless they decide the gods need a bit of extra placating), and had a grand time.

All clothes (except the shorts as the leggings are a little, uh, see through) in the following tale of love and debauchery are free from the festival, as are the jewelry, hats, mask, face paint, and henna hand paint. The skins are all available in Tableau.



First thing I remember is waking up underneath a tree. I believe I may have mentioned my penchant for spirits whenever I visit this fine town. (love skin from a potion)



I didn't have too much of a hangover, and besides, hair o' the dog! There's more partying to be done! (ruined beauty skin from a potion)



I met this gorgeous mermaid, and I fell in love at first sight. I made myself all beautiful for her, and set myself to a courtin'. (ruined beauty skin from a potion)



Alas, *sigh*, it wasn't enough. She broke my heart and sent me away, having decided that my rival, the swordfish, had far more to offer such a catch as she. (ruined love skin from a potion)



I was inconsolable. I buried myself in barfights and researching the dark arts, to find the perfect spell to win back my love. (Fashionably Dead Shiner skin, in light tone)




It took me a long long time, but I finally did get over her, sad as I am to think upon her sometimes (I'm also sad the ouija table is gone! But then, I was never able to get it to work). (ruined youth skin from a potion)

1 comment:

Samara Barzane said...

A totally fun blog post-I hit Tableau yesterday and nearly didn't get out either LOL

 
Pin It button on image hover