Friday, July 9, 2010

My last 50L Friday for a while!

This will be my last 50L Friday for a while, I'm taking a break from it. So grab your fill while you can!

This week, a batkini in rainbow, and the black vest I've been hoarding until the end, because it matches most of what lives in the black hole also known as my RL closet.


(~silentsparrow~ tattoos that are imprinted on Alle's snow white flesh most of the time; unreleased skin; Luth poses)


(~silentsparrow~ tats and pants (those are the Geist Batty pants only available on xstreet in a pretty awesome set; DECO fedora of AWESOME that I can beat you up with; Pig shirt; Schadenfreude skirt, eyes, skins, hair; Luth poses)

At the elephant, where you can, as always, also pick up this week's list!

After the event is over, some items will be available on the Marketplace.

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover