Saturday, February 4, 2012

Flux 1: Mardi Gras

The first Flux event is happening right this moment- it runs for the entire month of February.


(hair by Dura and lamb; top by katat0nik also for Flux; body tattoos by ~silentsparrow~; suit, eyes, and currently unreleased skins by Schadenfreude; poses by Imperial Elegance and aDOKRable)

The theme is Mardi Gras, and it takes place in a little alley in the French Quarter of New Orleans. New Orleans is one of my favourite places in the world, so I made a few things for it (and had I the time, might have done quite a bit more!) I couldn't decide between carnival and the city's voodoo heritage, so I ended up paying homage to both.



(hair by Clawtooth by Clawtooth; poses by {TERHO})


(sculpt feathers and bird skull were made by Radio Signals. I miss Radio)

(poses by Imperial Elegance)

And a gacha, with beads festive and spooky, transfer so you can toss them to people of your choice.

All at Flux!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover