Saturday, October 1, 2011

October! Events! And the best month of the year!

It's October, which means it's the busiest month of the year for me. Today at noon, the Free*Style anniversary event, 4.44.444, opened. The venue is jam packed full of all sorts of people with special things for 4, 44, or 444L (and photos of our pets, and some rare vintage Toast Bard pictures).

There are 2 new things there, that can't be found anywhere else until after the end of the event. One is Amortentia stockings in rainbow stripes, because, well, I do occasionally make the random ridiculous rainbow things:

(shoes from SMERSH, skins from Fashionably Dead, shorts from Pig, poses from Imperial Elegance)

(And any American girl with a Trapper Keeper around my age will know just WHAT Frank I'm talking about there...)

And the unspooky brother to the Strigoi Mort tuxedo, Astaire has been rotting in my inventory for longer than I want to admit (I had Plans, which I never got to, and, well, I finally said "screw it"). It also comes with a black vinyl collar with a texture change Lucent bowtie, as well as Lucent and fabric black and white bowties...I can't be _too_ traditional, after all.

(fledermaus tattoos by ~silentsparrow~, chin tattoo by Miss Shippe's Studio, poses by Luth, and released and un- Schadenfreude stuff. Some day I'll finish uploading those boyskins, pain in my ass)

At 4.44.444, floating above good ol' Lloyd!

After the event, these items will be located in the elephant!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover