Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Electro-cute dresses

Bright colors and a floofy skirt make up the Electro-cutes (hyasynth Tiramisu of ~silentsparrow~ once again comes to my rescue when it comes to naming things).



(Miriel eyes no longer available, Schadenfreude Nekomi hair, Lucent heels and buckle platform boots, unreleased skin and jewelry, poses by Lazy Places and Luth)

The singles come with a tank top (and dress top) with a graphic- I don't use a tablet much, I mostly use the mouse, but this was a fun little exercise in playing with the tablet again that actually worked out well. (Historically tablets and I do not get along, as they seem insistent that I actually shake like I have Parkinson's, and I tend to disagree. I think I've gotten to the point that isn't a problem anymore though!) There's also a plain tank top in a contrasting colour (to match the graphic) you can wear for layering, and a skirt with a petticoat to match.

If you go for the fatpack, well, there are 3 extra graphic tops in there, the plain tanks in the full 7 colours, and a HUD controlled skirt to let you mix and match the over skirt and petticoat to whatever you please.

The alligator and fish tank tops (just the tops, not the rest of it) are also in fishing around the elephant for those fisher(wo)men looking to sink some time in (and, of course, you'll find them all out in the elephant himself).

This isn't the last you'll see of the Electro-cutes- I'm wearing the matching jewelry in the photos, but it's not quite out and released yet!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover