Saturday, October 26, 2013

Chatterbox Dreamlanders- Sharp Teeth, Pretty Teeth


Awesome head full of teeth from Curio Obscura, amazing stack of books with windows from Lark.

I have teeth on the brain this year, Curio Obscura is to blame.  First it was the Abomination Boots for The Arcade, and now the Mouthfaces for Horrorfest- you can see Hungry there on the ground though I've been creeping everyone out in my vicinity with it as my face lately (and I may never take off the crystal ball typing replacement, sorry everyone for all the random lights and sparklies every time I speak).  My teeth are a bit less monstrous (I still wonder how they chew with their pointy teeth, and never mind how they close those jaws), hand drawn on bright coloured platform heels.

The Dreamlanders all now come in regular system feet editions and Slink compatible editions- including the Occular eyeballs, the Flitter bats, and the leopard print.  Those are all downstairs, the Chatterboxes are up in the elephant for now.

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover